From Writing to technical Writing
- How do I become a technical writer?
- What are the writing careers like?
- How do I find a writing job?
- What are the salaries like?
- . . .This is ReaderCentric writing. . .
- . . . problems with user centered design,
- . . . problems with quality control,
- . . . applied to digital genres,
- . . . applied to SEO development.
In various discussion forums we commonly hear the question
"How do I become a technical or professional writer?"
Becoming a technical writer is more about having the nerve and confidence to plow ahead than it is about knowing the prescriptions or behaviors applied to writers. Everybody in this organization is a professional, technical writer, and none of them began their professional careers that way. They all had to find their ways from one end of the spectrum (writing wanabes) to the other end (professional writers). If you are a good writer, becoming a professional requires little more than a decision to throw yourself at the career. This site is dedicated to helping you do that.
In this site are no sign ups . . . no logins . . . no requests for personal information . . .
there is only free information about writing professionally. we hope you find it useful.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com .